i want to sync my google contacts with my torch... would also like to sync the calendar.... i downloaded the google sync app.. then i saw where someone said that the BIS will sync it for you....

does that mean that as long as i type my appointments into the google calendar on my laptop, that BIS will automatically sync it to my phone?

as of right now, the google app is not syncing all my contacts... just some of them, and i can't figure out why not all....

i'm really frustrated:confused, and feel very stupid!!! i don't know if it's user error, or if there is actually a problem.

any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much

03-11-11 10:35 AM
    Go into your BIS email setup and check the boxes to sync contacts and calendar with your gmail account.
    03-11-11 10:56 AM
    Also, while logged into BIS, goto help and 'Send Service Books' after you make changes. Sometimes its just necessary if things are not functioning as expected.
    If this doesn't work then the simple thing to do is delete and remake the problem account in BIS. That usually fixes everything.
    03-11-11 12:12 PM
    Go into your BIS email setup and check the boxes to sync contacts and calendar with your gmail account.
    is the BIS email setup on my phone or online? I tried to log on to BIS online but it says I can't through the computer... but when I try to go to same web site on my phone it says that it doesn't work either.

Thanks guys
    03-11-11 12:46 PM
    It's on both but I prefer set mine online.
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
    ...or on the device open the Email Messages App > goto options > Email Account Management
    03-11-11 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD