Thanks all for the info. But, even at $86 & free shipping, I think my 16gb will do nicely for now. I'll wait till the prices drop some before I think about doubling my space.
    12-24-10 11:09 AM
    32gb is the max but unless you have alot of music then 16gb will be good enough. I'm using a 32gb in my torch.
    12-24-10 11:23 AM
    32gb is the max but unless you have alot of music then 16gb will be good enough. I'm using a 32gb in my torch.
    Got some music, book add-ons for Olivetree Biblereader, Kindle books. So far, I've got room. But increasing those could change that. But, I think I have enough of my music library on there to be happy for awhile & I doubt the other things will be increasing that rapidly. So, I should be good till the prices come down.
    12-24-10 12:07 PM
    I wanted to get it right away and a local story in DC Micro Center had it a local store for $165! I followed the advise above and ordered it from Amazon...expedite for $87. I'll let you know how it works out. I have a Bold 9650 OS 6.0.0.415 so I believe that should handle formatting a 32 GB SanDisk microSDHC� card. BTW..there was some Amazon reviewers discussing the difference (or neglible difference) between the Class 2 and Class 4 disks. Other than speed, which they claimed was neglible, what are the other differences? I ordered the Class 2 by the way.
    01-04-11 01:13 PM
    None I could find on the Walmart site were microsd, though. And that's the shape that fits the Torch.
    I don't know what walmart site your looking at but there's all kinds of them on there. Standard, mini, as well as micro. Most of the micro ones come with a adapter to go from micro to standard.

Although most of them are either 2, 4, or16gb, i do not see any that are 32gb.
    01-04-11 01:20 PM
    Thanks JCP: wanted to get it right away and a local story in DC Micro Center had it a local store for $165! I followed the advise in the thread above and ordered it from Amazon...expedite for $87. I'll let you know how it works out. I have a Bold 9650 OS 6.0.0.415 so I believe that should handle formatting a 32 GB SanDisk microSDHC� card. BTW..there was some Amazon reviewers discussing the difference (or neglible difference) between the Class 2 and Class 4 disks. Other than speed, which they claimed was neglible, what are the other differences? I ordered the Class 2 by the way.
    01-04-11 01:30 PM
    I havd a 32 works fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 01:32 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD