Here is a brief post on BGR. I wish that he would make up his mind. I may be totally off base but I sense waffling. I thought he hated berries.

BlackBerry Torch 9800 hands on… again � Boy Genius Report
    08-08-10 07:10 AM
    I don't know about that one but couldn't judge the negative bias in the posts he has made about blackberry in general recently.

He has pointed out the 'apparent' shortcomings and his likes which is his opinion to express but i do look forward to his review (if any).

hopefully it'll be a little more balance than the engadget review.
    08-08-10 07:42 AM
    now the os6 is to busy WTF! is wrong with this guy
    08-08-10 07:51 AM
    now the os6 is to busy WTF! is wrong with this guy
    I think the more this guys "reviews", the more he sounds like a m o r o n.
    I'm thinking he might wanna just cut his losses, and shut his pie hole.
    I played with this thing for about 30/40 min, and it really is a large leap towards a "media" type device, w/out compromising BB attributes. IMHO, the build is high quality and feels rock solid. I also really dig the materials used, as pup genius points out, is slip resistant.
    I truly think this is a "home run" in the sense of RIM getting into the "media device" game.
    My prediction is: in a year or so from now, BB will not only remain the undisputed "King of Communication" but also tout a high powered media rig that every "doer" owns.
    08-08-10 08:34 AM
    I played with this thing for about 30/40 min, and it really is a large leap towards a "media" type device, w/out compromising BB attributes. IMHO, the build is high quality and feels rock solid. I also really dig the materials used, as pup genius points out, is slip resistant.
    I truly think this is a "home run" in the sense of RIM getting into the "media device" game.
    My prediction is: in a year or so from now, BB will not only remain the undisputed "King of Communication" but also tout a high powered media rig that every "doer" owns.
    For the most part, I agree. Your prediction may take a bit longer that a year to bear fruit.
    08-08-10 09:13 AM
    For the most part, I agree. Your prediction may take a bit longer that a year to bear fruit.
    Yeah, you're probably right. A year is pretty ambitious.
    You gotta admit, though.....what this device brings to the table, w/out sacrificing "BB strengths" is pretty d*mn encouraging.
    08-08-10 09:21 AM
    That's some mighty powerful Kool Aid you are drinking.
    08-08-10 09:21 AM
    That's some mighty powerful Kool Aid you are drinking.
    Ha ha... my own personal recipe..does it show?
    08-08-10 09:24 AM
    Why does he/she have to be such a killjoy?
    08-08-10 09:33 AM
    I thought he hated berries.
    He used to love BBs. He was the first to have a comprehensive leak on the Onyx before it came out last year. I used to always go to BGR for BB news and leaks, but eventually I think he got bored of BBs and moved to apple/iphone news to make the blog more popular. BGR also got bought out / added to some tech network so that might influence their reporting as well.
    08-08-10 03:21 PM
    He used to love BBs. He was the first to have a comprehensive leak on the Onyx before it came out last year. I used to always go to BGR for BB news and leaks, but eventually I think he got bored of BBs and moved to apple/iphone news to make the blog more popular. BGR also got bought out / added to some tech network so that might influence their reporting as well.
    Ahh...that explains it.
    Funny how a few bux can change some ppl's opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 03:25 PM
    Bgr needs a kick in the balls!!!!!!!!!!
    08-08-10 04:03 PM
    Crackberry, phonedog and Tehkseven are the bomb, there's a few other good reviewers ou there too but BGR for sure isn't one of them.
    08-08-10 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD