I hate that I'm starting all these threads but...

I have pre-ordered the Torch from Future Shop, but I'm thinking that I should go to Bell World instead.

Pros and Cons?

I know if I go to Future Shop, I have the 30 days to be picky and switch it, as with Bell.

But if I have a problem with the phone and need to get it replaced under warranty, but out of the 30 days, Future Shop won't give me a replacement phone will they like Bell does? or can I take it back to Bell since it is a Bell branded phone?

I'm a bit confused on what to do.
    09-27-10 10:09 AM
    i'm heading to Bell World...

mainly because i don't want those nit wits at FS screwing things up. Let alone trying to sell insurance ect that i don't want/need....
    09-27-10 10:34 AM
    lol Bell will try to sell you insurance as well. FS will try to sell extended warranty which they cash in on commission.
    09-27-10 10:36 AM
    thankfully my amex has me covered
    09-27-10 10:37 AM
    for sure. A lot of people don't know about their insurance on their credit cards.
    09-27-10 10:50 AM
    I purchased my phone from Future shop, but used Bell World for Warranty

But really neither is better or worse.
    09-27-10 11:34 AM
    for sure. A lot of people don't know about their insurance on their credit cards.
    Wow really? I have amex and checked out the website but theres nothing about it? How do they cover you? I think thats a good idea
    09-27-10 11:43 AM
    Clarkee, the more you worry the more you will be unsure.

Im a Bell World guy. futureh shop just seems greasy to me.

enjoy your torch.

I was in waterloo on the weekend and played with my friends who works for RIM... was very nice.
    09-27-10 11:45 AM
    Ahh, looks like I'm going to talk to Bell World and see what they say. I might go through Bell. I'll feel safer.
    09-27-10 11:52 AM
    Don't you have to go with Future Shop if you've preordered?
    09-27-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD