Ok my fellow Torch owners....we have a problem. Well in the old OS and Blackberries when I would go to media and want to hide pics. I would just simple press menu and exclude the folder that I had pictures I didn't want anyone to see. Now in the new OS I can hide them def know how to get them back. But the only way hiding them works on the new OS 6 is when I go to properties check hidden and do a battery pull I hate that I have to do that especially when I didn't on my old Bold does anyone know any other way....I will glady appreciate all the help......BTW I f***ing LOVE THIS PHONE lol
    Last edited by angel580; 08-15-10 at 08:36 PM.
    08-15-10 08:20 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/hi...olders-514318/

maybe a mod can join our two threads . . . .
    08-15-10 08:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/hi...olders-514318/

maybe a mod can join our two threads . . . .
    In your case to get them back is easy when ur in the media screen just press menu go to explore and then go to ur pictures section press menu and show hidden and they will visible but with a lighter color then the rest of the pics then highlight the picture or folder andf then just press menu properties and uncheck the hidden box and your good to go
    08-15-10 08:41 PM
    The only way I've been able to hide pics is to save them in a different folder I save mine in the Podcast folder then to view them you have to go into the Applications folder then go to Files and then File Folders-Media card-Blackberry-Podcast, sucks but atleast there hidden

Please if anyone can find an easier way please post
    08-15-10 11:02 PM
    The only way I've been able to hide pics is to save them in a different folder I save mine in the Podcast folder then to view them you have to go into the Applications folder then go to Files and then File Folders-Media card-Blackberry-Podcast, sucks but atleast there hidden

Please if anyone can find an easier way please post
    Sounds good but thats not hidden, cause the file is still visible just in a different folder...you get me
    08-16-10 12:31 AM
    yeah but it doesn't show up when you click pictures so you gotta know how to use the phone to acctually find them
    08-17-10 10:55 PM
    When I used to have the exclude folder option I could still use pics as contact pictures and wallpapers, and you could move pics in and out of the folder freely. But when the folder is hidden its damn near locked. I don't want my folders locked and tucked away I just want them out of sight and still be able to veiw, move, and use the pics by going thru the explore menu. And for what its worth the hidden files still show up when you veiw the media card from the phone on the desktop ~no good. Who can I talk to about this? Maybe the next upgrade can re-include these functions...
    09-24-10 12:54 PM
    01-26-2011, 12:51 PM

ridesno159
    CrackBerry Genius
    Device Model: 9650
    Carrier: Verizon
    PIN: What's that?

Go to the "Files" icon. In the Application folder by default.
    Navigate to the folder you want to hide
    Highlight it and click the menu button
    Select Properties
    Check the Hidden box

Now your friends won't see those naughty pics of your gf/bf in your picture folders

For you to see them again:
    Just got to the Files icon, hit the menu button, and select "Show Hidden
    loudogg318 likes this.
    02-04-11 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD