My original 9800 has a severe system crash and was replaced by AT&T. They gave me a replacement (I am assuming refurbished ) I did a system restore and installed "most" of my apps and now it freezes at random times. Example, after hitting ringer off when a phone call comes in; sliding up the screen to type.
    It is also typing random characters when I am type SMS or post on Facebook. I only have the English installed and see that I am typing in "EN" as that is what is in the right hand corner. I will get characters such as the r with a circle, the n for spanish, and the list goes on.
    Sometimes when I am looking for a specific email and need to scroll down it will scroll up on its own plus I have to use the track pad to do it cuz it seems like an impossible task using my finger on the screen. The other thing is when I check social feeds and want to read the news RSS feeds - it will automatically scroll left back to the social (twitter/facebook feeds)

I am about to give up on BB. I never had an issue with my orig 9800 BB, until it crashed, now this replacement is a complete nightmare.

I have tried re-installing the OS, removed my cover, removed the SD card and minimized the apps and nothing seems to be making this thing stable. I need to pull the battery out at the minimum 2x a day and this is because I am not using it to its full potential.
    10-24-11 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD