Ok so I unplugged my fully charged torch at 7 pm last night and have been using it heavily for the most part throughout the night and today ( excluding sleep time ) and as of right now I have about %60 battery life left. Whats everyone elses findings looking like? Hopefully as good as mine. By the way charge time is pretty fast!
    08-13-10 06:38 PM
    Ok so I unplugged my fully charged torch at 7 pm last night and have been using it heavily for the most part throughout the night and today ( excluding sleep time ) and as of right now I have about %60 battery life left. Whats everyone elses findings looking like? Hopefully as good as mine. By the way charge time is pretty fast!
    CEO - without telling us what timezone you're in, it's hard to tell exactly how much time has elapsed since you took it off charge at 7pm (your local time) yesterday.

Can you clarify?
    08-13-10 06:40 PM
    Coming up on 14 hours now from a full charge with a few phone calls, some text messaging, some BBMing, emails and web browsing here and there, I'm at 76%. I'm set to 2G only and have my screen brightness at 20% (which is still PLENTY bright enough).
    08-13-10 06:48 PM
    mine has been going at 8.9% per hour according to meterberry.

but i ahve been using the **** out of it.
    08-13-10 06:49 PM
    Okay someone use it heavy on 3G the whole time and report back, lol! Try streaming some youtube vids and music...not trying to be funny, would really like to know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 07:04 PM
    3G and wifi i have been getting about 9% discharge
    08-13-10 07:05 PM
    Okay someone use it heavy on 3G the whole time and report back, lol! Try streaming some youtube vids and music...not trying to be funny, would really like to know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Stream the audio through a bluetooth headset too.
    08-13-10 07:07 PM
    Okay unplugged it at 7AM (about 9 hours ago), have been using it heavy most of the day. Texting, facebook, youtube, bluetoothing back and forth with my lappy, streaming music with Slacker, listening to music via media player. All on 3G and all with screen at 100% brightness. I'm currently at 30%. Okay, not wonderful.
    08-13-10 07:18 PM
    @GJW, sorry I am on Eastern Standard time it is 8:24 PM where I am at right now!
    08-13-10 07:24 PM
    @AKcrimson, After doing all that and still having 30% that is awesome. I had multiple iphones and doing that on those phones would rape my battery in less than a few hours. (Phones were jailbroken of course but still) IMO this battery is very good.
    08-13-10 07:27 PM
    My home boy Tom, just informed me through BBM when I talked to him asking about software updates to correct, the voice echo (buzzing) during calls and laggyness/glitches. He told me "All the 1st OS releases (4.3, 4.5, 4.6 and 5.0) the very first release had issues, which got fixed by subsequent OS releases. Best bet is to keep a very close eye out for a new update beta/official release which is coming soon..."

Just thought I would share that, I'm not sure whats exactly coming, but hopefully a software patch to fix the more common issues I am coming across on this forum.
    08-13-10 07:34 PM
    Check existing thread titles when they come up as you post a new thread -- it's a mess when there are a million different threads with the same topic.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/battery-life-513431/
    08-13-10 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD