It's awful, at least compared to the Bold. Fifty percent after a little more than 10 hours of moderate usage?
    08-13-10 02:36 PM
    Are you sure it's not because you just got it and are using it a lot?
    08-13-10 02:37 PM
    That would mean that you would get a total of 20 hours of moderate use.

Just charge it while you sleep and relax!

You do sleep don't you?
    08-13-10 02:39 PM
    it's been 16 hours from full charge and i still have 75% on my battery.
    moderate calls and sMS, email and web browsing.
    3G is on, Blutooth is on. Wi fi off. LCD brightness is at 70%
    i wonder what the other people are doing?
    08-13-10 02:45 PM
    Well, I could survive with it like this, even though it definitely seems worse than the Bold, but primarily I'm nervous about only having one charger (not with me). I'm hopeful the micro to mini converters I ordered are waiting for me at home.
    08-13-10 02:45 PM
    I think the battery life is very fair. I clearly was a heavy user when it came out trying to figure everything out. Next day was moderate usage and the battery life is great.
    08-13-10 03:07 PM
    Are you running Twitter or FB? Those are the only things I can think of that could be causing me a problem (although they did not with the same settings on the Bold).
    08-13-10 08:59 PM
    Battery is awesome, its rockin that lithium... the phone has to work hard to do everything thing that it does... so of course it will drain some what. Look how small it is to a lap top battery and it is running longer than those.
    08-13-10 09:00 PM
    16 hours now with 2G only, WiFi on, BBMing, texting, web browsing and a few phone calls and at 74%. I'd say this absolutely KILLS my 9000.
    08-13-10 09:03 PM
    I guess this must be as it's always been: no two BBs are alike.
    08-13-10 09:09 PM
    Jas I deleted all the networking apps but BBM. I don't use them at all. Dunno what else to do. Except try an exchange. Don't want to waste my emergency upgrade.
    I have Facebook and MySpace still installed, only use FB occasionally though and don't leave it open to update, log out after using it. Deleted all the 3rd party IM apps. Deleted all RSS feeds and basically shut down the whole Social Feeds thing, totally annoying. I only have the 200MB data plan from AT&T so I don't want things updating in the background using up data and memory uselessly.
    08-13-10 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD