new torch 9800 has a unusual charging feature or i may be missing something. When charging the indicator light doesnt always indicate charging is ongoing, and sometimes is intermitent. Im used to a curve 8310 charging indicator which is always on when plugged in but i leave my phone on charge for 30mins only to find it barely charged. Am i missing something here and i have tried usb and also ac charger without much success although it does always seem to charge on my 12v in my truck....
    11-30-10 08:39 PM
    Please try the following:

1) Test on other outlets in the house.
    2) Use an OEM or OEM compatible AC adaptor.
    3) Make sure that the charging port is not damaged.
    4) Try a new battery.

If none of the above works and you are in your 30 day window, exchange it for a new one.

You can get an App like BerryBuzz to show a specific LED combination while charging.
    11-30-10 09:29 PM
    This seems to be a big problem with Torch.. My first one had this issue as well and wouldn't charge so I had to get it exchanged.. the second one i got is a bit better but occasionally has the same issue as well. Seems as soon as the battery gets hot, it stops charging and waits for it to cool down. Other blackberries never used to get this hot when charging
    11-30-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD