Maybe this is a dumb question... but I seem to be missing attachment services on my blackberry.
    I have found a number of threads about the issue, but none for torch/os6.

I don't have it on my torch (running. 337) and I can't locate it on desktop manager.

I am unable to open pdfs which I had no problem doing on my bold.

How can I get attachment service on my BB?
    01-27-11 10:49 PM
    The attachment service is built into OS6. How are you trying to open the PDFs? If doing so while still attached to the email that should work fine as a PDF viewer is also built into the email client. Now if you are saving the files off to your SD card or storage area that is a different story. That requires a PDF viewer application.
    01-27-11 11:20 PM
    I am unable to do it either way.
    It says "unable to view this type of file" or something along those lines.

I have checked and I do not have attachment services installed and it is not available (does not show up) in desktop manager app loader.
    01-29-11 01:23 PM
    No body has a clue?
    02-04-11 11:08 AM
    what type of file is it ? if you try to open let's say a .swf file, or a .cad file (just shooting example here), it will not open with blackberry without an app to open those file. Try to send an email to your phone and attach a .txt file, it should work without problem.
    02-04-11 11:14 AM
    pdf files primarily
    02-04-11 01:24 PM
    very discouraging that no one on crackberry can answer this....
    if anyone has a better/different forum where I could resolve this issue please please PM me.
    02-15-11 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD