The truth that you're just an As*hole? that's been known for a long time now.
    A wise person once told me that when someone resorts to profanity, it means that they lack the vocabulary to adequately express themselves. And as for the name calling? Well, sticks and stones may break my bones...
    12-02-10 05:47 AM
    Update to this thread.. They sent me a refurbished 9800.. no battery no back cover..

Needless to say they kinda screwed me over. The rep on the phone promised me a full kit. They didnt deliver. Then told me i was basically screwed on getting a different blackberry unless i wanted to downgrade to a older model then the 9700..

Very unsatisfied with the AT&T customer service at this moment. and i was seriously thinking about switching carriers. But at the same time... who knows what kinda customer service i would get with another carrier.
    was the entire transaction over the phone?
    Is there not a local ATT store?

I ask because I have seen the store rep work with customers and they get on the phone with the next level to get issues resolved. Sorry to hear about your Customer Service.....hope you get it resolved in your favor though....
    12-02-10 12:12 PM
    A wise person once told me that when someone resorts to profanity, it means that they lack the vocabulary to adequately express themselves. And as for the name calling? Well, sticks and stones may break my bones...
    Amazing....the first sentence actually made sense and was mature....almost like a grown up....and then came the last one.....

Really???!!!??? "sticks and stones" as the comeback? Most people who can speak with a certain level of intelligence left such platitudes in elementary school....around the third grade....

which just goes to show the intellectual level available in that er....brain?
    12-02-10 01:34 PM
    ^^He probably had help writing the first sentence.
    12-02-10 03:22 PM
    I'm sorry...Did I say that out loud?...Uh oh...
    12-02-10 04:05 PM
    If you don't want a person trolling, just ignore that person. Don't give them the satisfaction of a response. Eventually they will give up and go elsewhere.

Now back on topic. I have always found that ATT customer Service very helpful. Just nicely work your way up the ladder if your issue isn't resolved as others have posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jcp007 likes this.
    12-02-10 04:06 PM
    I am sorry but he is persistent and doesn't seem to go away. He is on my Ignore List but it was too hard to resist piling on.

On topic, I too have found CSR to be helpful but realize that they have a checklist to follow and don't have a lot of latitude whereas the further up the ladder there is more. You may have to call more than once on occasion. At ALL times, be very friendly but firm with all levels of contact.
    12-02-10 04:27 PM
    No, you're just an As*hole plain and simple, no other explanation needed or required.
    12-02-10 08:58 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD