Hi everyone

So I've been on App World, and downloaded some stuff.
    I got my torch on April 1st. It's been great up to now, one or two lil problems that I found the answers to on here, many thanks!

Now I try to open apps I've recently downloaded, and get the message

"Error starting *app name* Error loading module *app name* too many applications loaded"

This happens with a few apps. I can't pinpoint the one that's started it for me to uninstall, although I did have "crunchsms" a while ago, which I uninstalled. Every so often (always after battery pull, plus other times as well) I get a pop up for "bprivate" app, download now? later? Am wondering if this is a bug from that?

Also yesterday morning I used my flashlight app & the phone totally froze, the light didn't switch off when I pressed a button, so I had to battery pull, and instead of displaying the Blackberry & loading bar, it showed a picture of an empty battery with a red X on, even though my battery was fully charged. I had to battery pull again for it to be ok, still having problems.

Can anyone please help?
    Many thanks
    11-22-11 04:10 AM
    I'm still getting the same message - can anyone please help?
    11-24-11 01:34 PM
    When I have gotten the irksome "too many apps loaded" error message, I have deleted one or two unused apps or a theme or two,did another reset, and it worked fine.

Recently got that message with the Musical Clock upgrade, but did not pursue it since I didn't need another clock app, and over 3 megs at that!

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-11 07:18 PM
    Lol, "too many applications loaded" seems pretty self explanatory delete some apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-11 10:00 AM
    Thank You Shilohjerry.
    I did delete some stuff, but I'm still getting the same message. And it's not when you try & open all of them, just a few. Also, I've downloaded the latest version of app world & can't access it, it's there in app management but there's no icon to touch.

Never mind anyway I'll just take it into the shop & see what they can do for me.
    12-12-11 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD