09-26-10 01:14 PM
    I tried the first one for my 9700 and it is actually good. Its fast to put in and fast to take out.
    09-26-10 01:18 PM
    Both would fit the torch, however they will not set the Torch on stand by due to the magnet not on the right spot. if stand by is not a concern these are ok, if you need the unit to be on stand by try the ones that are design for the torch available at the are the Crackberry store. I have the holster version and work like a charm.
    09-26-10 02:26 PM
    I say go with a vertical pouch or a clip for magnet issues and convenience
    09-26-10 02:30 PM
    I've used vertical for years but find it gets caught on things. Was going to try horizontal for a change. Are there any specific to the Torch?
    09-26-10 07:57 PM
    I've used horizontal with my Storm 1 and Storm 2 with not problems with the sleep mode. Even cheep ones should have the magnet in the flap to hold it closed and that puts the Storm to sleep. Don't know why the Torch would be different.

I like the horizontal better, but I like nothing even better than that. Mostly just put it in my coat pocket when carrying, and set on my desk/night stand/coffee table when I'm not.
    09-26-10 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD