my trackpad has a mind of its own now. it tends to scroll up alot when im trying to scroll down.

also, meterberry is showing a consistent like 10%/hr discharge. WTF?? is anyone having problems with meterberry being a huge drain?
    02-04-11 08:44 AM
    also, meterberry is showing a consistent like 10%/hr discharge. WTF?? is anyone having problems with meterberry being a huge drain?
    Yea, I had a huge battery drain with .450, I was able to detect what was using that much battery! Maybe Metterberry itself...

JP
    02-04-11 08:50 AM
    My battery life on .450 is considerably better than previous builds. It may be the monitoring program itself causing the rapid drain?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 10:59 AM
    My battery life on .450 is considerably better than previous builds. It may be the monitoring program itself causing the rapid drain?
    Most likely, I reverted back to the OS .246 since I'm exchanging the phone, and I've been BBM and surfing the net, and its been at 30% for a good couple hours!!

So I suppose its software related that we have a huge battery drain!

JP
    02-04-11 11:32 AM
    Most likely, I reverted back to the OS .246 since I'm exchanging the phone, and I've been BBM and surfing the net, and its been at 30% for a good couple hours!!

So I suppose its software related that we have a huge battery drain!

JP
    Small update.. finally it might just be my phone... when I said I had 30% left... 10minutes after my phone was dead...

Not normal!!
    02-04-11 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD