I really want this phone but I'm not sure I want to go back to AT&T because there plans for text messaging don't fit my usage. 200 not a enough 1500 way to many.

Has there been anything said about it going to other providers and about how did it take for other devices to be shared ?
    01-21-11 01:38 AM
    Maybe you could stay under 200 messages by using BBM with friends who have a BB? I have the Torch, and am extremely happy with it.
    01-21-11 02:09 AM
    I will guess it will only be ATT in the US, much like the Bold 9000 was. ATT had a big hand in this from the beginning.

Sounds crappy I know, but maybe the Torch 2 will be more available to others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 03:22 AM
    I HEARD somewhere that AT&T will be changing their texting plans starting sometime this month or next month. But I think I was looking at a forum for the iPhone; so it could be just for that. If I were you I would hold out on buying the Torch to see if they'll actually change the texting plans. If not the 9700 is always good and T-Mobile has okay plans, I think they have an unlimited plan for a lower price than AT&T.

I really want this phone but I'm not sure I want to go back to AT&T because there plans for text messaging don't fit my usage. 200 not a enough 1500 way to many.

Has there been anything said about it going to other providers and about how did it take for other devices to be shared ?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-21-11 05:49 AM
    Woo Sasktel all the way! (They have the Torch, but they are for Sask, Canada)
    01-21-11 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD