and heres what happened......

Jean says:
    Hello Lauren, thank you for choosing Rogers Live Support. My Name is Jean, how may I assist you today?

Lauren says:
    Hi Jean, i was just on here with you but it was disconnected so I didn't see your reply. i'm wondering about the bb 9800... Ive had many issues with my current phone and I'm wanted to get the 9800, I've already talked to telus and they have offered me a great price on a new phone but I really want to stay with rogers since i've been with you guys for over 8 yrs, so it would really help to find out what day the blackberry will come out

Jean says:
    We are getting it in August. You can get more information at www.redboard.rogers.com

Lauren says:
    I've looked at that site, there is no information there. just that you will be getting it in a few weeks. there is no date nothing

Jean says:
    We do not have a specific date yet

Jean says:
    As soon as we do it will be on redboard

Lauren says:
    then how do you know it will be out in aug?

Jean says:
    That is what I have been told

Jean says:
    We do not have a specific date yet, but I have been informated we should have it in august

Jean says:
    informed*

Lauren says:
    Do you know any other information on it? Price or anything?

Jean says:
    No, we have no information on it yet, the most up to date accurate information is on redboard. I apologize I do not have any more information regarding this

Lauren says:
    alright well thank you jean, Lets cross our fingers it is out in august!

It seems like when you threaten to leave they give you more information!!! haha.. She also ended the conversation with thanking me with having so much patience HAHAHA. So lets hope this aug it does come out!
    08-09-10 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD