Jajaja suckas!
    I'm in att store in NYC and writing u from the torch: ITS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lag? What lag?
    Before u bash on specs, come and try!!!!!
    To all the troller who were BB user that switched to Iphone or android, I feel sorry for YA! This thing is amazing........
    All right let me keep enjoying it!!!!!!
    Jajajajajaj
    I just can't stop typing, this thing is freaking WOW!!!! I love it!!!!
    Man, to all u bb abusers, thursday cant come soon enough!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-10 03:24 PM
    S w e e t!!
    08-09-10 03:27 PM
    Wait, are you saying "hahahahaha" or "jajajajaja"?
    08-09-10 03:28 PM
    Haha! That's awesome!
    08-09-10 03:28 PM
    The reason why most people complain about the devices they tested is that people go in the store, install a bunch of apps, and leave them running in the background leaving the next person to test the device with a device which is struggling with the crapware running in the background.

I'm getting a Torch as soon as I can (unless OS6 is released/leaked for the 9550 before then).
    08-09-10 03:29 PM
    How's the app selection? And you feel sorry for us. What a joke.

08-09-10 03:30 PM
    I think it's a Spanish thing. (I've got coworkers in Mexico who email me "jajaja" occasionally.)
    08-09-10 03:31 PM
    Perhaps Spanish is Calotag's first language?
    Last edited by PaintDrinkingPete; 08-09-10 at 03:51 PM.
    08-09-10 03:32 PM
    what does jajajajjajaja mean? is he jogging ?
    08-09-10 03:32 PM
    The reason why most people complain about the devices they tested is that people go in the store, install a bunch of apps, and leave them running in the background leaving the next person to test the device with a device which is struggling with the crapware running in the background.

I'm getting a Torch as soon as I can (unless OS6 is released/leaked for the 9550 before then).
    Shouldn't a modern mobile operating system be able to intelligently manage applications and memory usage to prevent that from happening, though?
    08-09-10 03:33 PM
    I'm eager to tryout the Torch on Thursday. I have detested slider phones in the past (Nokia N95...what a POS!), but I hope this one opens easily with one thumb...and the rest of the phone impresses.
    08-09-10 03:34 PM
    Sorry. Spanish is my 1st lang. I'm so exited I didn't realized! LOL
    Correction: hahahhahahahahah
    I love this phone!!!!!!

08-09-10 03:34 PM
    Shouldn't a modern mobile operating system be able to intelligently manage applications and memory usage to prevent that from happening, though?
    Eh??? (SMH)
    08-09-10 03:35 PM
    It's still Java, and it cannot compensate for bad code. Most applications are pretty solid though, and with the new version of the application manager, we can see what apps are causing any memory leaks. It was all guess work in the past.
    08-09-10 03:37 PM
    Sorry. Spanish is my 1st lang. I'm so exited I didn't realized! LOL
    Correction: hahahhahahahahah
    I love this phone!!!!!!

so how is the app selection?

08-09-10 03:37 PM

The first thing I did on the test device in my AT&T store was <alt>+<right-shift>+<del> to reboot the device.

As luck would have it, after it booted up I sheepishly handed the device to an employee to type in the password...
    08-09-10 03:42 PM
    The first thing I did on the test device in my AT&T store was <alt>+<right-shift>+<del> to reboot the device.

As luck would have it, after it booted up I sheepishly handed the device to an employee to type in the password...
    Damn the bad luck!
    08-09-10 03:51 PM
    Open 25-30 different applications on your Windows PC including 2-3 games. Not all third-party applications are coded with the same quality.
    08-09-10 03:53 PM

Hopefully no apps installed is set to run on startup.
    08-09-10 03:54 PM
    so how is the app selection?

Depends on what ya want for apps and no there isn't as many as the iphone or droid have and I don't really care.
    08-09-10 03:56 PM
    Open 25-30 different applications on your Windows PC including 2-3 games. Not all third-party applications are coded with the same quality.
    This isn't a PC though. Competing mobile OS' are designed to reap memory automatically without requiring a battery pull.
    08-09-10 04:04 PM
    You mean like the competitors that give semi-multi-tasking for only a select few apps or the other one where the App-Killer apps are almost always in the Top 10 apps?
    08-09-10 04:04 PM
    You mean like the competitors that give semi-multi-tasking for only a select few apps or the other one where the App-Killer apps are almost always in the Top 10 apps?
    Right -- it's all about compromises in the mobile space.
    08-09-10 04:13 PM
    I am buying 2 of them Thursday!!!!!!!!!
    08-09-10 04:25 PM
    I'm just buying one, bc my wife is still a nonbeliever. LOL
    Once she sees my Awesome Torch, she will drool.

I just couldn't get off the torch. I put 50 cent(40 min) on the parking meter cuz I thought, I'm just gonna go see it, but my addiction already started: got a 35 dollar ticket.
    Oh man! It was worth every penny!!!!!!!

08-09-10 04:45 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD