The Torch is awesome. I've really worked it out. I've found all the buttons to be well placed. The USB port is in a wierd place but no big deal. The size and weight is very good. The os is very crisp and easy to move thru. The home screen search is very fast. The media player is as good as any. I'm having trouble setting up my tray so I'm still using the "all". Its not all that bad so I'm not complaining. The browser is good as could be. I liked in os 5 in options it told you the size of history and cach etc. The only problem I have is the cursor gets out of place and can't put it back. Apps I've ran is blackstar. That is 1 cool GPS. Mr. Number which is an aight reverse number look up. The weather channel app. I really like it. Of course I like the office suite apps like word, memo, and excel that comes native. I wish they had'nt changed the option menu, but its not too bad. I have the problem with my txt opening in the middle instead of at the newest. This is rather bothersome. Over the 3 weeks my phone has only frooze up a couple times. To be fair I was trying to make it freeze up. I would get as much running as I could. Everyrthing would keep running the home screen would come unresponsive. I got up to 8 apps running before it would freeze up. The os moves seamless. I don't feel under powered. One thing I've heard a lot about was the smaller cpu than the new droids and iphone 4. My phone doent respond any slower than the iphone 4. I chaulk that up to a very well manged os. I'm glad to not have a 1ghz cpu. Only time I notice my phone heading up is when I'm playing w/ it while its plugged in. I'm still on .141. I want to learn more about this os and version 1st so I can see if I notice any true benifets from the upgrade. Over all I'm just having fun. I think this device is money well spent and very well built. BlackBerry is still going in the right direction.
    10-03-10 11:41 PM
    I'm glad you are happy and actually appreciate your device.
    10-03-10 11:44 PM
    ye man glad ur so happy with ur device. I'm loving it as well. Had it for over a month now and only good things to say about it.
    10-04-10 12:39 AM
    It's great to hear you're happy with the Torch! It's great with .141, but after a while I started to get impatient and upgraded to .214 then .246 and the Torch just took off. I've never been more in love with it!
    10-04-10 01:53 AM
    a good way to fix the text bug, run you thumb up the trackpad, then your cursor will move from the entry box, up to the bottom text and bam you're at the bottom.
    10-04-10 06:09 AM
    a good way to fix the text bug, run you thumb up the trackpad, then your cursor will move from the entry box, up to the bottom text and bam you're at the bottom.
    Aight let me said it this way. I can get the cursor back but the letters type all over the place. I can't type where I'm suppose to be at.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 13echo4; 10-04-10 at 12:36 PM.
    10-04-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD