So one of my favourite features is the ability to add links to websites to my homepage, i set up shoirtcuts to all my banking ebay blog etc in a folder called weblinks then when i return from a battery pull all my links have disappeared,
    11-08-10 05:44 PM
    Try just making them a favorite meaning do not create a new folder when saving them and be sure to check the "favorite" box...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 06:31 PM
    So one of my favourite features is the ability to add links to websites to my homepage, i set up shoirtcuts to all my banking ebay blog etc in a folder called weblinks then when i return from a battery pull all my links have disappeared,
    I use an app called versatool which allows you to add links, files, or anything else you can imagine to your homepage. It will cost you a few bucks, but it works like a charm. It has a ton of other features as well. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll like it.
    11-08-10 06:39 PM
    Lol I'm not buying an app for something that my blackberry does natively this will obvs be fixed in an os update and making them favourites does nothing I'm using a 3rd party theme and I want them in my weblinks folder so they don't overcrowd my homescreen, this has nothing to do with service books,
    11-08-10 06:53 PM
    Lol I'm not buying an app for something that my blackberry does natively this will obvs be fixed in an os update and making them favourites does nothing I'm using a 3rd party theme and I want them in my weblinks folder so they don't overcrowd my homescreen, this has nothing to do with service books,
    lmao, youre funny!
    11-08-10 06:55 PM
    I'm having this issue on my torch. the very first 2 weblinks i saved have stuck but any new ones I make disappear after a reboot. Do we know if this has been fixed in any OS updates?
    05-23-11 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD