It wouldn't be wifi since it's the company printer. I've got the IP address for the printer I just don't know if it's possible to link the two and print from my BB??

Any ideas/tips?

Thanks =)
    04-13-11 12:51 PM
    Natively, OS6 can't send data to a printer, but there are some apps out there like BreezyPrint, which may be able to give you the functionality your looking for, and most of them aren't all that expensive for the functionality they offer.

Be forewarned, sometimes (if your in a large scale corporate environment) that while you may have a printers IP, the printer will be configured in such a way as only to allow print jobs from certain IPs and devices, and you may have to get in touch with your IT admin before you can do this.

Hope this helps!
    04-13-11 12:58 PM
    If you have one of the new HP printers with an email address you can email it to the printer.
    04-13-11 09:00 PM
    Currently trying the BreezyPrint on my Torch and it's actually pretty easy to set up and prints pretty fast.
    04-14-11 06:22 AM
    Do a search on the BB App world. There are a few utilities to allow you to print, but I found they each cost. However, they come with a trial period.

If you converge on a solution, please post your experience.
    04-14-11 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD