I need some help with my Blackberry Torch. Recently, I went over to my Application Management and to my surprise, it tells me that I have no applications installed. I will include pictures of what I am experiencing. I've had the .486 build for a while now and I recently just discovered this. Is anybody else experiencing this? How can I fix this? What if I need to uninstall an application, but I can't due to there being *no applications*? Please help.

ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

04-07-11 05:32 PM
    Are you experiencing issues with any of the apps installed, and have you tried restarting your device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 06:32 PM
    @Tbrenn, i haven't actually had any issues at all with the apps installed. I've tried numerous soft resets and 2 battery pulls. none have solved the issue.
    04-07-11 07:16 PM
    @Tbrenn, i haven't actually had any issues at all with the apps installed. I've tried numerous soft resets and 2 battery pulls. none have solved the issue.
    it is probablly a bug with the OS. You could reload / upgrade the OS, but if you are not experiencing any performance issues, then i wouldn't worry about...

you could try logging into the app world, signing in, and refreshing the list, or resetting the app world (in app world hold ALT and type R S T), but again, if there are no issues, then i wouldn't worry about it too much
    mmontanezz likes this.
    04-07-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD