My torch will not charge for more than 3mins...After which it will show the fully charged icon even if Battery is at 4%....The only way round this problem is switch it off and charge b4 it will charge fully
    Am on os6.0.0.448 can dis be a OS issue??...do I need to downgrade it back? Or is there any oda solution I need to try
    Pls HELP am a heavy user and I really can't afford for my fone to be off for hours cos am charging it
    NOTE: I have tried different chargers so its not a charger issue and I have also tried charging with PC...the same thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-11 10:32 PM
    try reloading the OS, or installing a new one. also, that is the worse grammar i have seen in awhile. words like "dis" and "oda" make you sound like a neanderthal. neanderthals did not have blackberrys. please refrain from talking like that lol
    mrismail likes this.
    03-09-11 12:01 AM
    try reloading the OS, or installing a new one. also, that is the worse grammar i have seen in awhile. words like "dis" and "oda" make you sound like a neanderthal. neanderthals did not have blackberrys. please refrain from talking like that lol

Wow..its a shame that the the great crackberry website has turn to this..am disappointed...so abbreviations make me a Neanderthal ..Thank men...God Bless You

03-09-11 12:30 AM
    Wow..it's a shame that the the great crackberry website has turned to this.. I am disappointed...so abbreviations make me a Neanderthal ..Thanks man...God Bless You

I have re-posted this in regular english (see: bold lettering). So you're welcome, twice.
    03-09-11 12:40 AM
    hey, dude. could you please check your grammar as well before you give your comments?

1. there is no "the worse", pleas use "the worst".
    2. i have seen in "awhile"? it shall be i have seen in "a while".

This is not an English class. please give comment on the device, not the grammar. BTW, thanks for helping others up.
    andy957 likes this.
    03-14-11 09:09 AM
    A neanderthal also wouldn't think twice to beat the crap out of you if you disrespected them like you just did the OP.

The OP didn't ask for you to correct his/her grammar. The OP asked to help with the device. Worry about your own grammar, not others. Be happy you even understood what the OP said. There are some people on this site that don't even include punctuation in their posts.
    andy957 likes this.
    03-14-11 09:18 AM
    also, that is the worse grammar i have seen in awhile.
    Uh....hmmm....um...er....lol
    03-14-11 10:26 AM
    Dat wuz mah bad. *clubs self* hahahahaha

03-15-11 07:40 AM
    I also enjoy the fact the I'm the only one who has offered him any suggestions. Hopefully his issue was resolved! I love you all. Your flames keep me warm these cold snowy months

03-15-11 07:43 AM
    i am having the same problme so i think it could be the os
    04-17-11 09:21 AM
    Sometimes downloading an OS leads to corruptions in the download. If a reinstall doesn't fix the issue, redownload the OS and perform another install. I have had it happen to me twice from using a weak signal wifi over my laptop.

04-17-11 10:13 AM
    let the battary drain till the phone goes dead and then charge it. it seems to of fixed me problem (fingers crossed)
    04-29-11 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD