Sal posted it on twitter, but I want to see the device. hopefully we don't have to wait the typical time before seeing a white version.

"Blackberry Slider - 9800 also being made already in WHITE! I shall call it: "the great white one" lol "
    07-16-10 06:35 AM
    I am trying to picture it in white with the shiny bezel and trim. I cannot.
    If they are making it in white, would they reverse the color scheme on the quertypad? (white keys, black letters)

The buttons and front of the device on the touch screen area should remain black and everything else should be white.
    07-16-10 08:41 AM
    i think this one looked okay, with white and chrome bezel.
    07-16-10 12:53 PM
    I am a fan of choices, but white is my least favorite. It just seems to get so dirty. but really you're stuck with silver, white, black, blue, and red. so of the choices i guess B & W make the most sense.
    07-16-10 01:02 PM
    I'm liking the white with "chrome" phones and hope this one will get that kind of treatment! It makes sense with phones like the EVO et.al. coming out with white versions that this one too would come out in white. Maybe the white version will be the only exclusive and the black, generic version will be available to other carriers.
    07-16-10 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD