Hi guys, just got new torch and need some help as I can't find a few options.
    1. Is it possible to set that after I slide it down the keyboard would lock automaticaly?
    2. Don't get what does this option do: launch by typing(universal search or application shortcuts).

3. How to make that all sms I get and send from/to same contact would be seperated. Now if I get sms from same contact all of them goes in one.
    4. Could someone recommend data tracker as I have 500mb a month of data available.

Thank you for your help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 09:46 AM
    1 - someone else asked about this awhile ago; there's no setting for it, and I don't think there are any 3rd party apps out that will do it. Would be a slick feature, though.

2 - that setting controls what happens when you start typing in the Home screen. You can set it so that typing will either open universal search or kick off a shortcut. I think you need an app like Quick Launch to enable app shortcuts.

3 - I don't know of any way to separate SMS messages from the same sender.

4 - there's an app called Data Alerter that will track data usage, available at the crackBerry store. There are probably othere as well, but that's one that I recall hearing about recently.

Welcome to the Torch family!

03-30-11 10:06 AM
    Best data tracker I have seen is free e-office mobile - Mobile Data Alerter My wife and I both use this one. Accurate and highly functional.
    03-30-11 10:44 AM
    I'm going to move this thread to the 9800 Forum (actually it's probably already there by the time you read this!)
    03-30-11 10:48 AM
    1 - someone else asked about this awhile ago; there's no setting for it, and I don't think there are any 3rd party apps out that will do it. Would be a slick feature, though.

2 - that setting controls what happens when you start typing in the Home screen. You can set it so that typing will either open universal search or kick off a shortcut. I think you need an app like Quick Launch to enable app shortcuts.

3 - I don't know of any way to separate SMS messages from the same sender.

4 - there's an app called Data Alerter that will track data usage, available at the crackBerry store. There are probably othere as well, but that's one that I recall hearing about recently.

Welcome to the Torch family!

3 - seperate sms - i dont think there is a way to seperate it by sender, however if you go into the addressbook contact for that person, you can see "recent activity" for that person. the SMS's should be there....
    03-30-11 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD