will my unlocked 9800 work with t mobile with e mails, facebook and twitter ??
    03-01-11 03:41 PM
    dude, second thred stickied in this forum....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/un...ctions-513408/

YES, only you wont get 3G.
    03-01-11 03:48 PM
    Everything will work as far as twitter, fb, etc etc. The phone will not have 3G as stated by dictoresno. The only thing that isn't working on mine is visual voice mail and the tmobile icon. When I click it it downloads and gives me an error. Everything else is working fine.
    03-01-11 07:06 PM
    Everything will work as far as twitter, fb, etc etc. The phone will not have 3G as stated by dictoresno. The only thing that isn't working on mine is visual voice mail and the tmobile icon. When I click it it downloads and gives me an error. Everything else is working fine.
    You would need to manually load the T-Mo VVM cods and it will work. Let me know if you need a copy of them. I don't think there is a way around the t-zones downloads not working but set your apn to epc.tmobile.com and try.
    03-03-11 09:10 PM
    You would need to manually load the T-Mo VVM cods and it will work. Let me know if you need a copy of them. I don't think there is a way around the t-zones downloads not working but set your apn to epc.tmobile.com and try.
    If you can let me know about the cods for vvm.. I will actually send you a private with an email so you can help me setting that up.. thanks.
    04-02-11 10:15 PM
    I haven't read the sticky (yet) as everythiing works on my bb (fortunately), but i am pretty sure that you will need a blackberry specific data plan (just incase you are switching from a different device / platform)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 10:19 PM
    This is assuming you live in the US if you live in the UK your torch will still get 3G
    04-03-11 07:28 AM
    T-mobile is garbage....glad I switched to AT&T.

04-03-11 03:26 PM
    You may need to log onto the T-Mobile site and go to the Configure Email page.
    Assuming you have a BB plan, you'll see a navigation box on the left with a "Change Device" item. Make sure it has your PIN in it.

When I switched my 9000 from AT&T to T-Mobile, I had to do that before email and BBM worked. You can also resend service books from here.
    04-03-11 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD