Hi,
    So I have my 9800 and we recently updated our router to a virgin superhub and since then my phone won't work on wifi.
    When it was first changed it worked fine, I was able to use the browser, bbc news app, twitter, facebook and app world, but randomly it had stopped working.
    The phone still connects to wifi and it comes up in the top bar thing that it's connected but whenever I try to load anything through wifi it won't load. I can receive emails and bbm but that's when I'm out the house and using 3g etc.
    I don't know if the phone will connect to other wifis (for example I used to use friend's wifi when at their house) but it won't load anything, but it had recognized the router?
    Is this a phone problem or more likely the router? Even though all devices on the old router managed to connect to the new one?
    06-04-13 10:29 AM
    I have a 9810 and Virgin recently installed a superhub in my house because they are doubling the speed of the broadband in my area and my old modem couldn't handle the higher speed. After reading some poor reviews of the superhub i.e. poor wireless range, dropouts etc, I asked the engineeer to put the hub into modem only mode so that I could connect my old router to the hub and use that instead. Using this setup I have had no problems with any of my devices, including my 9810 connecting to wifi. Perhaps putting the superhub into modem only mode and connecting your own router (if you have one) will cure the problem you describe. Hope you get it sorted soon.
    06-05-13 05:33 AM
    I have to agree entirely, the superhub router has less range than a cheap netgear router. Its annoying because all other devices work fine and are quite a bit quicker if you're within range. If this seems to be the only solution I'll just work around it but I'm disappointed that it can't handle a phone? Thanks anyway! If more devices start to drop I'll definitely mention doing this
    06-06-13 06:05 AM
    A cheap Netgear router is exactly what the super hub is. The model is Netgear CG3101D. I believe Virgin Media have introduced a new super hub see Virgin Media's new Super Hub router claims to batter BT Broadband's box | News | TechRadar . Whether this is a better performer remains to be seen. By the way, if you have your own router you can put the super hub in to modem only mode yourself by following these instructions Enabling and disabling modem mode on your Virgin Media router .
    06-06-13 07:33 AM
    For some reason its started to work now but thanks for your help anyway
    06-13-13 03:26 PM