I was wondering what to install...after seeing all the new OS updates, im not really sure what to get. im still rocking the .337 which is pretty old but has been very good to me until i installed the FB 1.9. I read somewhere here that the new FB version runs well with the new OS (448 or 450) but not 337.

Anyway, pretty much i am just an average joe who wants to bring the best out of my phone's performance. Opinions are much welcome.
    I've run both .448 and .450, and I've had no real issues with either. I have found (on my 9800) that battery life has been BETTER on .450 for me (again, that's what I've found on my Torch). I've not experienced the error messages on either, except for a couple "caught exception" errors, which were resolved with a reboot. But you'll need to be the judge for your Torch.
    02-12-11 05:41 PM
    I have been using .450 for a week after using .448 for a week as well. Just noticed the other day an error, not sure if anyone else has experienced this as well.

When I am on the phone and I get another call coming in, the touch screen does not work. I mean the 3 options at the bottom of the screen when another call is coming in does not work when I press the screen. I have to press the talk button to get the other line.

This doesn't happen everytime but is random when it happens. Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 08:37 AM
    I've made the switch today, I've been on the .450 and 6.1 Hybrid for about a week, and had a good ammount of battery drain!

I've since loaded .448 with 6.1hybrid and the battery is just draining sooo fast.. is that normal? How many days will it take to settle in?

JP
    02-14-11 12:02 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD