The 9700 had a wobbly trackpad and camera rattle. At the end of the day, if the issues bother you to a certain point, return the device and move on. If you can get past very minor issues and consider overall functionality to be more paramount, then you can move to learn more about all the things that the device can do. If you didn't test the device before walking out the door, you got what you deserve. Caveat emptor.
    11-11-10 08:25 PM
    Hey im the ***** who had his 9800 swapped because i didnt know the convenience key required a double press. I think i was just being a pessimistic beeyatch and called rogers too quickly to cry about it. I'm still wondering wtf the bb support guy was on, how did he not know about the double press? Serves me right for pushin buttons like a wimp, I sat thru a 2.5 hr data swap like a doofus when my original device was probly working just fine.

But for real, this phone is the shizz-nizzy rite now and anyone who has a genuine defect will get their swap and hopefully stop the whining. The OS obviously got issues and bugs but what new systems dont?? i still have faith they will come out with some dope upgrades soon.
    11-12-10 12:02 AM
    So are you saying I should get this phone? Do you think they will come out with a refresh next year? Damn 3 year contract ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 12:39 AM
    3 yr contract yes, but you do get offers for "free hardware upgrades" periodically, least with bell/solo you do.
    11-12-10 01:29 AM
    @ BigTK = 2.5 greater then 30 days so that way of returning the ship has sailed

mine is a mexico 4 build and maybe this is the issue?

if i did beat the phone up or was rough with it why would i need to hide that from you guys, your not the ones who would process my return

i know for a fact nothing was spilled on it because its always around me and never left unoccupied for someone else

maybe ill have to make a run to the return center
    You never know, it is worth a shot. Usually they want to keep customers so as long as there isn't any obvious physical damage from abuse you chances are good.
    11-12-10 11:18 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD