Is it just me or is that like 40 grams more than my 9700 and even 20 grams more than that brick iphone of mine??
    Don't get me wrong-- I'm 100% gonna get one but what the heck?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 04:15 PM
    I had a T-mobile G1 which I used on AT&T when they first came out and talk about bricks. I hated carrying it around in my pants pocket due to the weight. It weighed in at 158 grams. I think this phone will be a bit wider and better balanced but I'm definitely not fired up about it.
    08-03-10 04:40 PM
    Yeah I hear you shinerb, we've all carried a phone in a shorts pocket that made it look like our pants were falling on one side. But this thing packs some serious stuff in it and it should be crrrazy cool. We'll overlook the weight. I was just saying, that's all. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 04:54 PM
    Watch out, make sure you squat while picking it up, you don't want to wreck your back.
    08-03-10 06:25 PM
    So glad I can carry a purse...

It never bothers me anyway...I always bulk mine up with an OtterBox and Gel Skin anyway....of course in purple...

Now that I think about it....I won't be able to use an OtterBox with the slide will I?

o_O

Hmm...it'll be interesting to see what kind of casing comes out for it...
    08-03-10 06:28 PM
    I've had a couple of slider type phones, never could find a case that would work well with it. Better to just get screen protectors and hope ya don't drop it.
    08-03-10 06:35 PM
    Another reason to hit the gym.
    08-03-10 07:03 PM
    Oh no...that is not good..... I drop my phone religiously 3-4 times a week.....

A cover is a must....you have no idea....
    08-03-10 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD