Anyone have an OTA link for the T-Mobile Zen Theme?

Trying to get it on my GFs Pearl...thanks!

EDIT: actually any link for the T-Mo Zen would be great...i don't mind using DM to install
    Last edited by cheungsta; 05-02-07 at 04:38 PM.
    05-02-07 04:31 PM
    Cant you unlock the Theme? Normally hidden, but Kasper or Nav might have the answer
    05-02-07 05:00 PM
    Cant you unlock the Theme? Normally hidden, but Kasper or Nav might have the answer
    forgot to mention...she's got a Cing/ATT red pearl. i dunno how to get it off my T-Mo to put it on hers...so i thought downloading it would be easier...

EDIT: or is/are there any other theme(s) where the icons are along the bottom of the screen...similar to the T-Mo Zen theme?
    Last edited by cheungsta; 05-02-07 at 08:20 PM.
    05-02-07 05:11 PM
    Should be on the OS for her Pearl.

Once you have the OS installed on a desktop, the blackberry.alx can be modified so the theme will be available to her.
    05-03-07 10:51 AM
    thanks for the replies. that's exactly what i had to do...just had to add the Cing VendorID to the T-Mobile lines, and that was it! Reloading the OS to her device also fixed the media-viewing problem.
    05-03-07 11:35 AM
    Can you guys elaborate on this for me? I'm a such a newb when it comes to this stuff. I've been using a Treo the past few years, and I am still adjusting to the this lovely device. I have been told that the Zen theme is the perfect theme, and I would like to get it on my Red AT&T Pearl.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jerod
    05-08-07 01:00 PM
    I'm sure it comes by default on Pearl's and 8800's..

So, try OPTIONS / THEMES / Zen, no?
    05-08-07 01:28 PM
    Hi navilyn. I'm looking for the T-Mobile zen theme. The theme with the icons on the bottom of the screen. The zen theme that came with my cingular/at&t pearl has the icons on the side.
    05-08-07 01:29 PM
    Ah, I see. I wonder if something like this would work?

Hopefully Kasperapd will be along shortly to confirm if this would/wouldn't work...
    05-08-07 01:35 PM
    I think this will work. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info! Much appreciated!
    05-08-07 01:45 PM
    That's exactly what you'll need to do. Let me know how it works.
    05-08-07 04:03 PM
    It worked. I did notice that it changed my AT&T theme to the previous Cingular theme. Not a big deal, because I'm loving the T-Mobile theme.

Thanks for the help guys!
    05-08-07 04:48 PM
    Glad it worked.
    05-08-07 04:51 PM
    Is there a way to get the Zen theme to show the Icon's on the mail screen like the BB Dimension-Icon theme? I installed the OTA one to my 8703e and set it up but I have way too many things that I use throughout the day that I'd like to have on the main screen instead of going through the listing on the right side. I'd really like to use the Zen theme because of the seperate SMS folder mainly. Saves me a lot of headaches.
    07-02-07 01:14 PM
    I don't think that can be done Audit. Zen will only list those icons on the side, and then you'll have to pull up the menu for the rest.
    07-02-07 01:27 PM
    I was afraid of that. I'll just stick to the theme I'm using now then and deal with the SMS messages in the same folder as Messages since I'm so used to it now.

Thanks Kas.
    07-02-07 01:39 PM
    Should be on the OS for her Pearl.

Once you have the OS installed on a desktop, the blackberry.alx can be modified so the theme will be available to her.
    I would like the zen on the bottom of my Pearl. But, all of this is Greek to me. Can someone please explain step by step? THANKS!!
    03-23-08 01:36 PM
    um plz help i have the same problem i have a metro pcs 8330 curve and i want to get the tmobile bottom dock theme how can i do that?
    thanx in advance
    01-09-10 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD