Hi:
    I couldn't find the answer and that's why I'm posting here. What is Zen, L and Today theme? Which one is the best one?
    Thanks
    03-28-08 02:12 PM
    Personal preference - Zen gives you 5 icons Vertically on the left side of home screen, L gives you side and bottom, Today gives you calendar and appointment etc info on home screen.
    03-28-08 02:14 PM
    Personal preference - Zen gives you 5 icons Vertically on the left side of home screen, L gives you side and bottom, Today gives you calendar and appointment etc info on home screen.
    How do you find the rest of your stuff if you only have 5 icons? Sorry I'm new to this...
    03-28-08 02:25 PM
    Load all three! I have a bunch of different themes and I change them every so often (change of scenery).
    03-28-08 02:25 PM
    Click the BB button to get to the rest of your home screen icons.
    03-28-08 02:26 PM
    How do you find the rest of your stuff if you only have 5 icons? Sorry I'm new to this...
    I just arrange my icons so they show on the home screen. I use zen and L themes only really. If I need an app that is not on my home screen the rest of them are just one button away. I don't like the today themes because they feel cluttered to me.
    03-31-08 03:04 PM
    I cant seem to find my calender in the Zen theme? where would it be located?
    04-03-08 12:36 AM
    I cant seem to find my calender in the Zen theme? where would it be located?
    When you have all the applications showing just move your calendar to one of the first five icons...it'll show up on zen
    04-03-08 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD