07-11-11 03:41 AM
170 ... 23456 ...
tools
    omg love the corkberry theme!!
    06-25-08 11:42 AM
    I apologize if this isn't the proper place for my question, but this is the thread that was linked in the blog post.

I installed the Corkberry theme, it shows up in Options>advanced>applications... but does NOT appear in the Themes list. I haven't had this happen before, so i'm not quite sure how to proceed, or what to do.

Edit: tried a battery pull, to no avail.
    Last edited by Zak8022; 06-26-08 at 11:34 AM.
    06-26-08 11:28 AM
    The Corkberry Theme looks great on my Curve. Thanks Z Man!
    06-26-08 11:41 AM
    i just downloaded the corkberry theme and my blackberry seems to be going crazy, it just keeps attempting to restart. but it wont even restart all the way, i see the hour glass for a few seconds and then it shuts off and does it again......HELP!!!!!
    06-26-08 02:53 PM
    I've got an odd problem with the Corkberry theme on my 8330. I set up some folders, then moved apps into those folders. However, when I go and enter a folder where I know I moved some apps, it shows as empty. Thank god I didn't move my options into a folder and can switch back to a theme where I can access everything.

Any suggestions?
    06-26-08 05:57 PM
    I've got an odd problem with the Corkberry theme on my 8330. I set up some folders, then moved apps into those folders. However, when I go and enter a folder where I know I moved some apps, it shows as empty. Thank god I didn't move my options into a folder and can switch back to a theme where I can access everything.

Any suggestions?
    Try going to that folder, and 'show all'. Maybe you somehow have those icons hidden.
    06-26-08 08:05 PM
    I apologize if this isn't the proper place for my question, but this is the thread that was linked in the blog post.

I installed the Corkberry theme, it shows up in Options>advanced>applications... but does NOT appear in the Themes list. I haven't had this happen before, so i'm not quite sure how to proceed, or what to do.

Edit: tried a battery pull, to no avail.
    I am having the same problem does anybody know how to fix this because the Corkberry Theme looks pretty cool and I would like to use it.
    06-26-08 08:17 PM
    what does the little envelope on the upper left mean?
    06-27-08 12:18 PM
    I have an 8703e, and I have the 4.2 OS. I sent the corkberry theme to my phone and downloaded it. It doesn't show up under themes, but its under applications. I restarted and the theme isn't in my "themes" and I cannot get it to work.
    06-27-08 01:03 PM
    mblackburn, my friend has the 8703e, im trying to upgrade her os, so far i keep finding 4.2.1.110 is that the one you have? i put the corkberry on her 8703e with that os
    06-27-08 02:02 PM
    Yeah I have OS. I download it and it installs it into the applications. It does not show up under themes. I go into applications and its listed, but I can't do anything with it there and there is no icon for it?
    06-27-08 02:18 PM
    I am having the same problem with my 8700, where the theme is not showing up but it is in the applications. My OS is at v4.2.1.96.
    06-27-08 02:24 PM
    I am version 4.2.1.119 by the way. Any help/info?
    06-27-08 02:32 PM
    Not sure what's going on here with the 8700 theme. I'm actually going to pull it from the theme offering for now as there seems to be too many headaches popping up.

Will see if they can get sorted and will go from there.
    06-27-08 02:35 PM
    The little envelope means you have either a message, e-mail, txt, or a missed call. Depending on how you have your messages, e-mails set up.

Wonder if the Z man could whip up a theme for me that is all about a 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback red. Because that is my baby I like to drive on these sunny days.
    06-27-08 03:10 PM
    Thanks for the quick response Kevin. Oh, btw your themes rock!
    06-27-08 03:11 PM
    Ok, that was weird. I downloaded another theme, and the corkberry theme showed up after i installed crackberry abuser...and now that theme doesn't show up!
    06-27-08 04:02 PM
    Hi

When I download the desktop installer. The zip says it cannot be opened as it does not appear a valid archive. So I tried OTA and it installs ok but wont show up in my themes..

I have a 8310
    06-27-08 05:57 PM
    I have tried to download the CorkBerry theme for my curve and every time i download it and goto unzip the file it says its a corrupted zip file. Any suggestions?
    06-27-08 07:22 PM
    Ok so I go an download the Corkberry Theme via Application Loader due to the fact that I do not have the net on my phone and when I went to go apply it, it was nowhere to be found in my themes folder. I then looked in my applications folder and there it was. I tried everything, battery pulls, editing the permissions of the applications, more battery pulls. I have the proper OS and I do know that it is a curve compatiable theme, I triple checked and can't get anything to work. I have even tried downloading several different themes and they all do the same thing. They show up in the applications but not in my themes folder....Does anyone know the answer to this? PLEASE I have searched the forums hi and low and can't find my answer. Anyone? Good thing they all have been free themes and I didn't pay for them. Again if anyone knows the answer please respond...I know the curve is perfectly capable of supporting themes and I would like to know that feature.
    06-28-08 10:01 PM
    I have a few more themes on my list to create for the Pearl. After that I will be recreating ALL of my themes (1 by 1) for use on the 83xx and 88xx models.

So yes, you will be able to get this theme in the very near future. I can't say how soon, but not long
    My 8800 wants to join in on the fun too.
    06-29-08 10:40 AM
    the vista is my favorite theme that i've downloaded. the attention to detail is amazing!
    07-04-08 11:49 PM
    Okay, someone please help. I had Desktop manager 4.3.0.17 that came on the cd with my curve, but I could not sync with Outlook 2000. So, I followed the advice of one of the forums and downloaded/installed DM 4.2.2. My phone is 4.2.2.170. Now, I just tried to install the Corkberry theme....if I try to install anything on my phone, I get a message on my DM saying something to the effect that I can't install anything since my DM is a lower version than my phone. Everything is grayed out. Help!
    07-17-08 04:11 PM
    Da themez r awsum! Keep it up Z Man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 04:37 PM

Any suggestions?
    Same problem. Menu within the folder comes up empty too.
    07-17-08 07:04 PM
170 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD