taken down links/pics, reworking the whole theme.
    Last edited by ninja please; 11-04-08 at 03:07 PM.
    10-19-08 07:34 PM
    Last edited by ninja please; 11-04-08 at 03:07 PM.
    10-19-08 10:21 PM
    I LOVE skulls! The screens look great, but maybe alot of skull icons would be even a better touch. Maybe a blood dripping font? Just suggestions, but looks great!
    10-20-08 05:46 PM
    I tried it out too. I agree with skullz. All I would do is get some different icons and use chillers font set.
    10-20-08 07:04 PM
    thanks guys for the input

that's a great idea, I haven't really experimented with font types yet but I'm gonna try it... I made an improved version later on last night and I think it looks better, but I'm gonna search for that font and see how it turns out.

as for icons, I had a he|| of a time trying to find some good ones, so I just went with the basic set... I have a few halloween sites bookmarked so I'll keep looking. I'm picky when it comes to things I make, so it has to be JUST right.
    10-20-08 07:25 PM
    Last edited by ninja please; 11-04-08 at 03:08 PM.
    10-20-08 07:26 PM
    Awsome theme I love it great job!!!!!!!!!!
    10-20-08 07:38 PM
    Good job no matter what! Just google skull icons, maybe you could get some, and fonts make a big difference in looks. The only other thing i might try to do is change your hourglass to like a turning skull or something with skulls. I had someone make me one and it has all skull icons except for the 3rd party apps. Keep up the good work!
    10-20-08 09:02 PM
    yeah, I had the perfect skull hourglass thing but it wouldn't load correctly, something about too many frames in the gif. I found some other nice ones but they're too big... I need to find a way to shrink animated gifs
    10-21-08 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD