10-26-09 06:22 PM
39 12
tools

WHEW! I RECENTLY done with my customize theme by plazmic!!

How do you like my OWN custom THEME and ICONS??
    05-05-09 06:21 PM
    Could someone make an awesome south park, family guy, or call of duty theme.
    05-05-09 06:39 PM
    these are some very cool themes
    05-05-09 06:49 PM

no time, click clock time to look time.

No date and time.. click the icon for time and calendar for date.

---------
    Could someone make an awesome south park, family guy, or call of duty theme.
    I don't have specified icons for south park or COD. but i can put SP OR COD wallpapers onto theme.

these are some very cool themes
    many thanks for compliments, I am really appericated it!
    05-06-09 10:44 AM

WHEW! I RECENTLY done with my customize theme by plazmic!!

How do you like my OWN custom THEME and ICONS??
    Well, at least we know the battery's not yours.
    05-06-09 10:51 AM
    Well, at least we know the battery's not yours.
    Not again, Another drama & problem is you!. Yeah I dont care its not own me.. Becuz you just jealous of what I done with my own theme builder..

I use these progams on NETBOOK!

I work on layer, etc as work hard..
    Can you do that? Nah I dont think you can do like that.... You spend your $$$ on themes from theme shops. or crying someone for help " how to use, blah on and on.

Now see that below of the beautiful watches after i layered and edited it.

Last edited by FARBES; 05-07-09 at 12:36 PM.
    05-06-09 04:20 PM
    Actually, if you take the time to see my signature before making assumptions, you'll see that I make my own themes. And I don't take other people's work and claim it as my own. Argue that all you want, but you did say earlier in this thread that you created the battery meter. So the next time people call you out on your bs, take it like a man, don't deny stuff you yourself said earlier. BTW, did you mean for your Help icon to be more oval than circular?

And who cares if you did it on a netbook? I do also; its really not a big deal, not something to boast about.

Chill out, dude.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ganns1980; 05-06-09 at 05:40 PM.
    05-06-09 05:38 PM
    Oh my Crap! Some people misunderstanding/ confusuing what the TERMINOLOGY is!! I use interchange words/names. I didnt take someone's work and make to claim that I did created or customized this. create and customize which are interchange words.

I asked experts how to create battery meters, etcs. they refused to help me or others. they dont want to share or teach me or others. I decided to do it my self. I collected icons from internets. I layering, editing, and even customize it as battery meter, network meter and everythings by myself. NO HELP NOR CHEAT..

I did customized the icon battery meter by myself.

like they buy flours for bread. man made a bread for his first time. he claim that made his bread in public. people call him Bs. its not his. Possbily His wife make bread for him. they believe or not.. that's big problem...

Actually, if you take the time to see my signature before making assumptions, 1) you'll see that I make my own themes. And I don't take other people's work and claim it as my own. Argue that all you want, but you did say earlier in this thread that you created the battery meter. So the next time people call you out on your bs, take it like a man, don't deny stuff you yourself said earlier. BTW, did you mean for your Help icon to be more oval than circular?

2) And who cares if you did it on a netbook? I do also; its really not a big deal, not something to boast about.

3) Chill out, dude.
    1) I probably wont see your theme on site if release theme after you work done with your own theme. Because i barely visit their theme they customized. I proud of them who work on their own than buy themes from them shops.. btw you can call me BS if you want to say IT! but don't insult my logical intelligence. i don't care and don't give a f**k what people included you thinking and saying about me.. its up to people and you.. YAWN.. *excuse me*..

2) NO, not you.. Just I tell anybody in general about my netbook, who use their netbooks.

3) I dont know why you saying " CHILL OUT ". I am not here for problems you threw to fit. Chill out is YOU , not me..

end of discussion.. *yawn*.. look at my time, oops I better getta go now for errands..
    Last edited by FARBES; 05-07-09 at 12:40 PM.
    05-07-09 12:32 PM
    ^ can anyone translate that post into English? I am so lost.
    05-07-09 03:02 PM
    Thank you, that's what I was going to say! "Logical intelligence" rotflmao!!

05-07-09 03:14 PM
    ^ can anyone translate that post into English? I am so lost.
    toobad if you were lost.. UNFORTUNATELY people wont translate it for you. I am profoundly deaf and speaking ASL fluent (american sign language).

thank you for mocking the deaf people who use ASL as long as you WOULD make fun the black people who speaking Ebonics language, they can't speaking like white English standard. you show disrespect people's own languages for what they speak. I would like to remind you, In England, 1500-1600's people wrote old English books which were poor grammars and structures before accursed and laugh at people don't know how to speaking standard English..

Let stick this topic.. thank you!
    Last edited by FARBES; 05-07-09 at 05:35 PM.
    05-07-09 05:21 PM
    Dude, nobody's making fun of you because you are deaf. That has nothing to do with the fact that your posts make no sense. Once again, chill.

05-07-09 06:33 PM
    Dude, nobody's making fun of you because you are deaf. That has nothing to do with the fact that your posts make no sense. Once again, chill.

if my posts made no sense.. why not you told me that if you didn't understand my posts. then why you keeping posts here? you aren't making sense.. I just leaving it with you. I wont reply your post after this, becuz you aren't a mature..get a life

I just stick this topic.. thank you..
    Last edited by FARBES; 05-07-09 at 07:22 PM.
    05-07-09 06:55 PM
    if my posts made no sense.. why not you told me that if you didn't understand my posts. then why you keeping posts here? you aren't making sense.. I just leaving it with you. I wont reply your post after this, becuz you aren't a mature..get a life

I just stick this topic.. thank you..
    Farbes, I know that this thread is getting old. But I came across this from searching for Deaf CB members. I'm Deaf and a hardcore ASL user just like you.

After reading some of your previous posts in this thread, I feel the need to be straightforward with you. Your way of verbally approaching other CB members embarrasses me.

Don't you ever use your deafness as an excuse of why your English skill isn't that great. When you do that, it will give hearing people the impression that ALL Deaf people like that way and I'm not like that way. Instead of using your deafness as an excuse, just kindly offer some clarifications to what you were trying to say in your posts.

A lot of CB members are very friendly and they hardly discriminates or oppresses us in here. However, if one of them ever (god forbid) discriminates or oppresses us, then send the complaints via PM to one of the moderators.

I'm embarrassed just because of some of your nasty posts. I'm not here to offend you. I'm just here to be straightforward.

Peace out.
    Last edited by Dragoneer; 10-26-09 at 06:23 PM. Reason: typo corrections
    10-26-09 06:22 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD