What's your fav?

I love the Droid one.

The IBerry isn't too appealing to me.
    10-27-09 12:30 PM
    NEVER payed for a theme yet... I make my own.
    10-27-09 12:35 PM
    I don't make my own, but I have never paid for one either. There are WAY too many theme makers out there who have just unbelievable work that they share for free.
    10-27-09 01:18 PM
    Yeah I would rather support the free theme makers than the ones who request you pay for a theme.
    10-27-09 01:23 PM
    Free Themes Rock!
    10-27-09 01:30 PM
    I haven't paid for a theme but I did donate to the maker of the theme that I use. Reverie is perfection, IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 01:34 PM
    Never have and never will pay for a theme. I have one and that is the Reverie HT
    theme (no icons) on the home screen.

I have used several blank themes and donated when the option was available.
    10-27-09 01:37 PM
    I try to avoid paid themes, and normally make my own, but there are a couple that I liked so much I was willing to pay. I have to say my favorites are ecruz's HTC Curveslide (83XX) and Blaqk's Clearview (83XX).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 02:06 PM
    I have paid for 3 themes now and have been disappointed in all 3...I definitely won't do that again.

I do have a few themes that were free but that I donated to the developer to make a few changes to my liking. This, in my opinion, is the only way to go. Find free ones, make sure they run smoothly and then ask for any changes you may want and make a donation! If your interested in my favorite donated themes, they are...

Rezon, iClone and Spring Into Easter (all by CB member guzzl3r)
    10-29-09 11:20 AM
    I've paid for a few themes (3) but mostly use the FREE ones made by my favorite themers. emarsha, kscrum, mrtolles, waldog, jasons c_is_for_crackberry

not mentioning any names though...
    10-29-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD