I'm attempting to get around to making my own themes someday but I don't see it happening soon, so there's one theme I think could be amazing. I know there was a 360 theme a while back but not available anymore. So a 360 theme would be sweet. One idea I think would be neat would be the achievement box to pop up when you get a message? I've got the achievement noise for my text ringtone, I think itd be cool to have the actual achievement box also. Although I could see it getting annoying if it wasn't an option.. Or maybe set it to go away if you scroll? Idk. Anyway, anyone else think this would be cool?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 01:15 PM
    12-31-09 08:33 AM
    I'm attempting to get around to making my own themes someday but I don't see it happening soon, so there's one theme I think could be amazing. I know there was a 360 theme a while back but not available anymore. So a 360 theme would be sweet. One idea I think would be neat would be the achievement box to pop up when you get a message? I've got the achievement noise for my text ringtone, I think itd be cool to have the actual achievement box also. Although I could see it getting annoying if it wasn't an option.. Or maybe set it to go away if you scroll? Idk. Anyway, anyone else think this would be cool?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I want that ringtone, where did you get it? Link? Info? hook me up

Calxdesign: That's nice, but any free ones?

Also a question not for here I know, but how do I get 5.0? I have 4.5

*found it*
    Last edited by irratebass; 01-04-10 at 05:46 AM.
    12-31-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD