Would love to have a Domo Today theme with Calendar and Messages on the main screen. 8320 0S 4.2 Thanks all!!!! I am actually surprised no one has done one yet!

Last edited by wagtails; 11-15-08 at 07:59 AM.
    11-15-08 07:48 AM
    I've seen more than one on CB alone...don't recall if it was today though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 08:03 AM
    Would love to have a Domo Today theme with Calendar and Messages on the main screen. 8320 0S 4.2 Thanks all!!!! I am actually surprised no one has done one yet!

Hummmm, this sounds suspiciously familiar. what happened to the Courage The Cowardly Mutt theme that you wrote this about?

GREAT DESIGN!!! It will be on my phone forever!!!!
    Sounds like someone is playing with theme designers, not a nice thing to do!! I pulled the Courage file from my server, anyone who would like a copy, PM me please. I hate being played!!!

Tim
    11-15-08 11:30 AM
    I've seen more than one on CB alone...don't recall if it was today though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I just did a search and none came up... Hmmmmm
    11-15-08 11:36 AM
    Sorry Tim that you feel that way. The Courage theme is on my BB and will be. The only other character that I liked was Domo. Do you only have ONE theme downloaded on YOUR BB?? I know not!!!! I never said that the Domo theme would be on my BB forever but if I wanted to change off for a week or so I would be able. I DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEMES as they consume too much memory. Seems like you need to be nicer to people Tim. I thanked you for the work that you did, and use the theme as we speak. You really should not rank or put people down. "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
    Last edited by wagtails; 11-15-08 at 01:05 PM. Reason: took out the mad face
    11-15-08 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD