Okay, I made a world of warcraft theme for the CURVE and is not finished but by the time I finish it those phones will be obsolete. I will post a few pictures of what it looks like and you can decide. I am new to all this so you will have to tell me what files need to be posted for a proper upload to your blackberry. Feel free to message me, maybe I can possibly send it to you and you can post it in this thread. Thanks,

---- RSNORTHERN

server - Gorefiend (alliance)
    server - Mug'thol (horde)
    08-19-08 07:57 AM
    Looks Sweet!
    08-19-08 08:07 AM
    Thanks man, now I just have to learn how to post what files on here for it work for anyone who wants it.
    08-19-08 08:09 AM
    Thanks man, now I just have to learn how to post what files on here for it work for anyone who wants it.

Yeah, you have to have at least 10 posts. Hurry and make some posts on other threads! LOL
    08-19-08 08:11 AM
    Yeah, I have read the forums for sometime and felt it is time to get involved and give back........so 10 replies here I come, LOL.
    08-19-08 08:13 AM
    Thats very cool! Looks a lot like some wallpapers I made and used for some Wow themes I created for the Pearl and one Custom WoW I did for the Curve
    08-19-08 01:36 PM
    Thats very cool! Looks a lot like some wallpapers I made and used for some Wow themes I created for the Pearl and one Custom WoW I did for the Curve
    I couldn't view the custom WOW you did for the curve as I am not registered with that site, can you post the pictures here. (or wallpapers).

Cheers,

RSNORTHERN
    08-19-08 07:05 PM
    Any chance of this on the 8700c?? i would LOVE to have this!!!

WoW server: Uther
    Name: Kamikazeandy
    08-20-08 12:49 AM
    I couldn't view the custom WOW you did for the curve as I am not registered with that site, can you post the pictures here. (or wallpapers).

Cheers,

RSNORTHERN

I did a series of WoW themes a while ago, I just haven't posted them on my new free themes forum. I did post my 81XX series though, guess I was busy and forgot about Curves! I'll put them up now.. and to register to it is free and painless! lol I promise.. and you'll never find anything for sale there either!

** Edit. I forgot to mention I have the images that I used for these that I'll also put up in the wallpaper section.
    08-20-08 06:21 AM
    Nicely done, I like how we both used the same wallpaper. (great shot).
    I am still learning in creating these themes........I am looking to get a little more creative....you can see the picture on my incoming calls the character is holding a curve....not sure if you saw that. LOL.

Cheers,

RSNORTHERN
    08-20-08 09:31 AM
    lol dude that's cool! lol I didnt noticed the blackberry before! That's great!

Nice job! I put up some other wallpaper on my site, feel free to use some of it if you want. Great job!
    08-20-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD