This is my very first theme done on Plazmic 4.5 it is a today/zen custom theme intended for Os 4.5 + I did modify the files in plazmic that is supposed to make the custom themes work for 4.2+ OS's but i don't hold any guarantee on that so if your not using 4.5 dl and use at your own risk!!

The icons on the home screen are NOT movable and for this one i will not be taking requests to change them around since I'm not that proficient at this yet... The bottom icons bounce and the middle icon between the messages and calender come in from the right when scrolled over. There is also a direct ebay link added as well, just hide it if ya don't really use ebay.

Please give me feedback on this even if it is to say it sucks but if ya say it sucks please tell me why and how i can make it better. I want to get good at this so constructive criticism is always good.

This is a World of Warcraft "Wrath of the Lich King" theme. My next one will be a Iced Earth theme, if anybody is a fan of that band feel free to pm me with any suggestions you might like to see on it.

philliphelsel likes this.
    08-13-08 01:47 AM
    why wont it let me put it on my bberry curve 8330?
    10-05-08 07:24 PM
    I think it is by far the best looking world of warcraft theme out there for the curve 8330 thank you so much
    12-14-10 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD