I've seen some requests for a WoW theme here and I've been working on a few. Here is a goblin one I did a few months ago. I have a Worgen one also that I have yet to put up. They are on my website which I am not allowed to list, but I have put in a signup to the Crackberry store and will list them on here when I am able.

Edit* Apparently I cannot post images either. You'll have to ask me for them if you would like to see.
    12-17-10 01:43 PM
    I've seen some requests for a WoW theme here and I've been working on a few. Here is a goblin one I did a few months ago. I have a Worgen one also that I have yet to put up. They are on my website which I am not allowed to list, but I have put in a signup to the Crackberry store and will list them on here when I am able.

Edit* Apparently I cannot post images either. You'll have to ask me for them if you would like to see.
    I am interested...
    12-21-10 02:58 PM

Interested also!i

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 05:20 PM

Im interested please let me know i would like a blood elf theme 2 xD

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 07:57 PM
    FYI...

Fair warning... Unless you are offering these for free, then I wouldn't post them for sale. When WotLK was released I made an Alliance and a Horde theme. Within a week I had to remove them from sale because Blizzard contacted me about "copyright laws" and so forth. So if you do post them, be aware they may contact you or the site you are selling your themes from.

Premium WarCraft Alliance and Horde Themes for BlackBerry 8900 and 9000

Last edited by mistabyggs; 02-16-11 at 09:35 PM.
    02-16-11 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD