Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that we've released a new premium animated interactive theme for most BlackBerry devices running OS 4.6 and up. It's chocked full of nice features and I think represents excellent value if you're shopping for a theme to show your holiday spirit through your BlackBerry. It's very similar to our popular Haunted Halloween Theme we released a few weeks ago.

Here is the entry as seen on the CrackBerry Store:

A Magical animated theme just in time for the Holiday Season! Watch as your screen comes alive with twinkling and shooting stars, curious critters, a log cabin, flying Santa and more!

Features:

* Interactive Home Screen
    * Log Cabin Battery Meter - Christmas lights on the house go out when low, smoke appears from the chimney when charging!
    * Cloudy Sky Signal Strength Meter - more clouds appear in the sky when signal strength is low!
    * Reindeer Alarm Icon - when the alarm is set a little reindeer appears!
    * WiFi Meter - an old-school satellite appears on the side of the house (BlackBerry Torch 9800 device only)
    * Calendar, Clock, and Unread Messages all accessible from the home screen!
    * Screen Transitions - go into outer space to fetch your apps screen!
    * Custom Backgrounds - make a call under a moonlit night!
    * Animated Lock Screen - the same cool animated home screen is also on your lock screen!
    * All New Custom Icons with Cool Micro Details!
    * Old wise owl tells you when your signal is off or out of range!

*BlackBerry Torch 9800 DEVICE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN BETA VERSION ONLY.

Animated Interactive Home Screen Explained:

Application Screen:

Call Screen:

Menu Detail:

Animated Lock Screen:

It's available for 99c in the CrackBerry Store, BBNation and Appworld! It supports the following devices:

8350i OS 4.6
    8350i OS 5.0
    85xx OS 4.6
    85xx, 93xx OS 5.0
    89xx OS 4.6
    89xx, 96xx, 9700 OS 5.0
    9000 OS 4.6
    9000 OS 5.0
    91xx OS 5.0
    95xx OS 4.7
    95xx OS 5.0
    96xx OS 4.7
    98xx OS 6.0 beta (we cannot guarantee it will be bug-free since the BlackBerry Theme Studio v6.0 is beta, but we tested it on our 9800 and it works well)

Winter Dream Scene Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Let me know if you have any questions about it!

Nige
    12-02-10 05:07 PM
    I'd like to thank everyone that downloaded W.D.T. There are great ratings and reviews so far -we're glad you're all so fond of it. Thanks for making it one of the top selling holiday themes in the CrackBerry Store and BlackBerry App World!

Thanks again and happy holidays!

nige
    12-14-10 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD