MBCustomz Themes gives you "Windows Mobile 7". This theme features many custom features including custom banners, battery/signal meters, backgrounds and icons. But wait, there is more! This theme also features a custom hidden bottom dock that glides up from the bottom to reveal 8 user definable icons. In addition to that, you no longer have to set your messages or calender apps as one of those icons because we've include custom static icons that displays you messages and appointments by simply scrolling over the icons. Even if you have the hidden dock showing, you can still see your messages. All backgrounds where custom made to accent the look and feel of the theme. Another fine theme from MBCustomz.

Features:

* Custom Bottom Dock
    * Hidden Dock w/User defined Icon Order
    * Custom Icons
    * Custom Battery/Signal Meters
    * Custom wallpapers

Get your copy from The CrackBerry Theme Store by choosing a link below!

Blackberry Tour
    Blackberry Storm
    Blackberry Bold
    Blackberry Curve (8900)
    08-20-09 12:21 AM
    i wondering why the time is shown on the bottom right,then there is a clock icon on top left is the top left customizable, like for weather icon?
    nice looking theme!!
    08-20-09 10:30 AM
    That is just the clock icon.
    08-20-09 11:35 AM
    That is just the clock icon.
    thx , would be sweet if you could put a weather icon there.
    08-20-09 12:26 PM
    I'm actually working on a more emersive windows mobile theme that has the ability to show the weather in the banner and a lot more features besides that. I expect it to be released within the next week or sooner.
    08-20-09 12:31 PM
    I'm actually working on a more emersive windows mobile theme that has the ability to show the weather in the banner and a lot more features besides that. I expect it to be released within the next week or sooner.
    cool i was gonna purchase this today but if there is gonna be a newer version ill wait and keep an eye open
    thx
    08-20-09 12:39 PM
    cool i was gonna purchase this today but if there is gonna be a newer version ill wait and keep an eye open
    thx

Its actually gonna be a whole different theme...lol. Not the same one.
    08-20-09 03:26 PM
    Since we are on the topic of Windows Mobile themes that you have made, is there a chance that this http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/mbc...8800-a-156573/ might make an appearance for the 9630?
    08-20-09 05:30 PM
    Its actually gonna be a whole different theme...lol. Not the same one.
    my bad misunderstanding, thx
    08-20-09 06:08 PM
    Since we are on the topic of Windows Mobile themes that you have made, is there a chance that this http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/mbc...8800-a-156573/ might make an appearance for the 9630?
    Yes. I'm actually in the process of porting many of my themes over to the 9500 and 9600 platforms. I anticipate to have them available in the very near future. Like a week or so.
    08-20-09 06:40 PM
    Yes. I'm actually in the process of porting many of my themes over to the 9500 and 9600 platforms. I anticipate to have them available in the very near future. Like a week or so.
    How does that work if you purchased it for the 8330, but you get a new device, like the 9630. Do I rebuy it again?
    08-20-09 09:02 PM
    How does that work if you purchased it for the 8330, but you get a new device, like the 9630. Do I rebuy it again?
    Well..I didn't make this theme for the 8300 series, but I get what you are saying. Unfortunately since the themes are being sold via 3rd party, then yes you would have to repurchase the theme if you upgrade your device. There is no way for anyone to validate that the theme is going to the same person for the reason of them upgrading their device. A lot of people come up with ways to get free themes all the time (not saying that you are). But I do know if you purchase your theme from Crackberry, which uses the mobihand network, there may be a way you could have your mobihand acct access to show that you purchased the theme and now you have a new device and wanted to redownload the same theme but for your new device model. Maybe then they would allow you to do so.
    08-20-09 10:19 PM
    Boss, you gotta go back and read your post, it says 8300/8800 lol. I am talking about the Windows Mobile 6 theme that you made for the 8300/8800. If you port this theme over, and it works like it did on my 8330, I will definitely purchase it again.
    08-21-09 08:59 AM
    Boss, you gotta go back and read your post, it says 8300/8800 lol. I am talking about the Windows Mobile 6 theme that you made for the 8300/8800. If you port this theme over, and it works like it did on my 8330, I will definitely purchase it again.
    Oh..i thought you were talking about the Windows Mobile 7 theme...lol. My apologies. Since I made that theme long before I became a part of mobihand, I would be inclined to send you a copy for your upgraded phone. Basically because those devices are becoming obsolete...lol. And yes..the theme would work the same, actually even better because theme developers are limited when designing themes theme for pre-OS 4.6 devices.
    08-21-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD