Hello, I need some help from theme developers on this one. I am using a Bold 9000, just updated my os 5.0, and them Im using messes up after a reboot.

The theme i use and LOVE, is the scollin'9000 , you can view it here on pimpmyberry.com

Custom Theme Scrollin' 9000 - PimpMyBerry!

I would love this to be done for my os 5.0 with following changes :

Wallpaper friendly for the calendar (darkens backround image so i cann see upcoming appointments)

Smaller icons on home screen, so I can scoll through 10 or more icons rather than 9

A weathereye app on top right in smaller size too see weather

I LOVE the icons for this, I can move around all my icons, customize them, just works like a charm overall.

Many Thankssss!!!!
    email me at alexenea77@gmail.com if you can create ! thank you !!
    03-29-10 12:58 AM
    Usually costs more to make a custom..like $15+ USD.
    03-29-10 03:19 AM
    $15???? LOL. No.
    03-29-10 11:18 AM
    If it is just the wallpaper on the app screen that is the problem, try resetting the theme. That usually fixes that problem.
    03-29-10 11:33 AM
    I never understand why people don't ask the original developer to adjust the theme for them. That makes way more sense than asking for someone else to re-make it from scratch. Also, theme developers get pretty angry when they find their themes have been copied.
    bigal77 you might be better off just messaging the guy on PimpMyBerry and asking him to do it.
    04-11-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD