I have a 8700g and i have my left side button set to "open apps" will installing a theme reset the button . the reason i ask is that I installed some themes and they were "zen" themes , I cant figure out how to open all my apps so Im stuck with the default apps on the home screen -

sorry guys Im new to the phone and I know in a couple of weeks I'll become a master " with a little help from my friends"

Thanks in advance

tws49
    Last edited by Tws49; 09-22-09 at 08:13 PM. Reason: diction
    09-22-09 08:07 PM
    I have installed various themes and my convience keys have always remained the same. You should be able to move your icons around to your liking with any theme you have installed.

I do admit it is a pain to have to reset your icon arangement whenever you install a new theme though.
    09-22-09 08:52 PM
    Thanks so much for the quick reply , I never got such a fast answer on any of the computer tech boards I go to like "anand tech"

I knew I was going to love this site
    09-22-09 08:56 PM
    I tried to move the icon on the home screen in my "agua" theme and the (select icon hold or click alt then click the track wheel) dosnt work would you have any ideas ?

Thanks
    09-22-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD