I've just completed the Wii Type themes for my site Themes4BB.com - Multimedia For Your Berry ... I've named them OuiBerry (Oui is French for Yes, and pronounced Wee)..

Zen:

Dimension:

Today:

I will be adding the same formats for the 8300, 8700, 8800 and 8830 very soon.

These Themes are FREE.

And found HERE
    Last edited by StevenInSTL; 09-13-07 at 09:11 AM.
    09-09-07 09:29 PM
    Nice, seriously...
    09-10-07 03:43 AM
    hi steven,

i was looking forward to the Oui today theme (even prepared to purchased it). then i noticed that your site has been closed. i love your work! what gives?? I'm new to the BB world so I dont understand how one forum site can cause another forum site to close. Please keep me updated on when the theme will be available to purchase.
    Last edited by kimbnewman; 09-12-07 at 12:48 AM.
    09-12-07 12:42 AM
    hi steven,

i was looking forward to the Oui today theme (even prepared to purchased it). then i noticed that your site has been closed. i love your work! what gives?? I'm new to the BB world so I dont understand how one forum site can cause another forum site to close. Please keep me updated on when the theme will be available to purchase.
    Hi Kim!

Thanks for the compliment! Its becasue of people like you that I decided to keep Themes4BB open.

I had an infestation that I needed to take care of....I'll leave it at that.

AND..I'm not going to be selling that theme. I've decided that ALL themes on my site will be FREE...but if a person wants to make a donation..I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to seeing your name on the member list again!

Steve
    09-13-07 12:20 AM
    Hello,
    Just a note. I tried to access your site from the link in parenthesis and it said 'server not found'. I believe the hyperlink is wrong. It has 'http://www.themes4bb.com)/' show up in the address bar. When I take the )/ off and hit go it works fine.
    09-13-07 08:32 AM
    link fixed...thanks
    09-13-07 09:11 AM
    These are awesome! Thanks!
    10-21-07 07:39 PM
    I was looking forward to downloading these. Now I can't because when I click on the link it says "account suspended" on the page that opens.
    11-05-07 09:46 PM
    Yeah, I got intrigued by the "Wii" but the link is suspended. It says "Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."
    11-05-07 11:33 PM
    Sorry about that...

I am in the process of changing servers. My current host put my website in "time-out" for exceeding the resources. Seems I had too much content and traffic and it was crashing their server like every other day. Hopefully in the next 24-48 hours the new host will be up and running.

Thanks for your patience.

Steve
    Site Owner/Themes4BB.com
    11-06-07 09:53 PM
    omg i love it!!!! i had the pearl now i have the gold curve with a baby blue skin on it!!! it will look PERFECT! cant wait for it in the 8300
    11-18-07 08:48 PM
    Sweet theme steven!

snagged a couple themes for the 83xx series! Thanks!
    11-19-07 03:03 AM
    can someone please explain how to get the screen shots from the theme? I'd like to post mine for a critique, but can't figure this part out....I swear I'm not dumb
    11-19-07 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD