What exactly is happening?

I'm guess it's a bug in the theme, as it doesn't happen with all themes.

FYI, if you don't know (and like me can't bear without this MUST-HAVE theme :lol:, so until the fix is discovered you just keep using it nonetheless LOL) a quick fix is to go into your theme, and toggle+save from zen/today. That'll fix it till it decides to go quirky once again.

Anyway., this is what happens if you hit your BB key. The main page ALWAYS works fine..it's just this screen that sporadically gets mucked up. Could it be the wallpaper I'm using? I use several, so not like it's just one and that's the culprit.

Appreciate any input.

btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the hard-working creators. Definately appreciate it all . This thread is not at all intended to complain, just to figure out if it's something a) my doing or b) I could be proactive in remedying .
    Last edited by bubble.tea; 12-15-09 at 04:30 PM.
    12-15-09 04:28 PM
    I have the same thing happen to me after a reboot...I found the toggle zen/today trick as well. It ONLY happens after a reboot.

Was wondering the same thing.
    12-16-09 09:35 AM
    I only saw this bug on OS 5.0.0.314 for the Bold, happened when you changed themes (happened with every theme) or rebooted. Using .411 now and haven't had it happen at all.
    12-16-09 02:27 PM
    I did in fact first see this on the Bold.., but I am now on the B2 (Bold 2, aka 9700).

Stock 351 OS.
    12-16-09 06:34 PM
    I am on .344
    12-17-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD