I have created a theme and posted the files and an OTA link on my Comcast free site, but the OTA link would not work. I then posted the OTA link and all the files on my Google site and posted the link in the Blackberry Tour Theme page, but now I guess the same error is happening, the link just does not work.

It was suggested to me that Google Sites do not support the MIME type for cod and jad files. I have to assume this is true, because I cannot find another reason why my OTA link will not work.

If anyone has a suggestion as to where I can host the files for my theme for FREE, that also has the correct MIME type support, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

~John
    09-05-09 07:13 PM
    I believe that there is a person somewhere on the boards who has hosted or offered to host themes for free.

If this person is no longer doing so, I am getting ready to start my own file hosting company. Along with that, was also thinking of being able to offer a free place for BB themes to be hosted. Let me get my site running and I will get the info up here on the boards so people will not think it is a hoax or attempt to rip off others.

current site can be viewed at File Reserve . NET It is just a place holder site right now, so there is nothing there other than a statement about the startup day of the site for sales.
    09-06-09 11:57 PM
    Check out my thread in this section. Its not free, but pretty cheap if you are interested.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/che...ce-you-310300/
    09-07-09 11:13 AM
    I'll host free themes for free. PM Me.
    09-12-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD