Hey all, sorry if this has been asked but i did not see it in the forums. When i download a theme, is there anyway i could find where the default wallpaper of that theme is saved? Say for instance i install a theme and i like the wallpaper, but then i change it and want to go back. Is there any way i can get back to the default without resetting the theme (and losing all theme settings)?

Thanks
    07-23-10 11:52 AM
    Hey all, sorry if this has been asked but i did not see it in the forums. When i download a theme, is there anyway i could find where the default wallpaper of that theme is saved? Say for instance i install a theme and i like the wallpaper, but then i change it and want to go back. Is there any way i can get back to the default without resetting the theme (and losing all theme settings)?

Thanks
    I'm not sure where the files are kept. You don't say which BB and OS you are using, but in my case(running OS 5 on a BB 9000), I got to themes, click on the theme I am currently running and at the bottom of the page click on theme defaults. You can just reset to the default wallpaper and not change anything else you may have changed. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 03:40 PM
    Sorry, 8530 and OS 5. Ya I have same options as you, but figure clicking that would reset my apps menu and everything as well.

Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 03:44 PM
    No, if you click Reset Defaults it brings up a new menu where you can individually select resetting wallpaper, layout, download folder and icon arrangement.

BTW, the theme files are installed to the app memory and are not accessible individually, meaning if you like the default wallpaper from theme A and want to use it in theme B also, you can't.
    07-25-10 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD