I'm interested in getting the best theme(s) money can buy. I'd like the following:

1. Compatible with OS 4.5 on the 8330
    2. Home Screen Icons running across the bottom of the screen, and which icons are displayed is completely selectable.
    10-16-08 05:18 PM
    Part of what I'm not getting is how do I know, when selecting themes to download/purchase, if I can place the Home Screen icons at the bottom, and also choose which ones are displayed on the home screen.
    10-16-08 05:19 PM
    Search this thread you'll find some nice websites listed to find what u won't. Have some nice free ones to that u can download from ur phone ota. Enjoy. Welcome to cb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 07:12 PM
    Search this thread you'll find some nice websites listed to find what u want. Have some nice free ones too that u can download from ur phone ota. Enjoy. Welcome to cb.

10-16-08 07:13 PM
    Bplay.com
    Themes4BB.com

Just a few for now. I'll list more in the morning.

10-16-08 10:24 PM
    I've gotten some very nice ones from JCBlackberryThemes.com. You may want to ask about choosing which icons you want on the bottom dock. I've never asked and I'd like to change a couple if possible.
    10-16-08 10:57 PM
    Why does it have to be a premium theme?
    there are a lot of free ones as good if not better than premium ones posted here and on other sites, such as Pimp My Berry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!
    10-16-08 11:05 PM
    I've gotten some very nice ones from JCBlackberryThemes.com. You may want to ask about choosing which icons you want on the bottom dock. I've never asked and I'd like to change a couple if possible.
    Not finding that web site.
    10-17-08 07:18 AM
    Hey there..that's my site. Thanks for the compliment. Actually the website is Cool BlackBerry Themes

I got rid of the blog and now it is a full blown site.
    10-17-08 08:09 AM
    Hey there..that's my site. Thanks for the compliment. Actually the website is Cool BlackBerry Themes

I got rid of the blog and now it is a full blown site.
    She does have a really good site with a lot of great themes.

10-17-08 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD