I downloaded the theme builder and exported as jad. I also have the cod files as well. Do I just upload all the files individually ? Do I need to zip them ? Do I host them on any site ? I tried uploading it to a site but when I went to downlad error 907 missing cod came up ? any suggestions would be really appreciated !

Curve 8330
    OS 4.5.0.131
    Platform 3.4.0.25
    Last edited by proach; 07-09-09 at 03:56 AM.
    07-09-09 03:53 AM
    Well you have to upload the cod files with the jad files into a folder in a server. Also you need to prep the server to allow OTA.

If you don't have a server, let me know I'll host it for you
    07-09-09 03:55 AM
    If you could host it it would be great. Im not sure how to prep it and not sure if my site will allow ota.

Im new here so I am unable to pm you because I havent gotten 10 post yet.
    07-09-09 03:58 AM
    You need to add a .htaccess file with just the following

AddType text/vnd.sun.j2me.app-descriptor jad
    AddType application/java-archive jar
    AddType application/vnd.rim.cod cod

save the file as .htaccess on the root folder. The jad and cod files should be in a folder together. Then just post a direct link to the jad file, that should do the job.
    07-09-09 04:00 AM
    Thanks. I tried creating it and its saying host will not support these file types. However I discovered that if you put all the cod files into the media card document folder ( I would imagine any folder) and then email yourself the JAD file open and download the attachment that the theme works. Not sure if this is safe/the smart way of doing it at all but it worked
    07-09-09 04:24 AM
    well it worked till i did a battery pull on it
    07-09-09 04:48 AM
    Send you a PM, let me know if you can't read it
    07-09-09 04:55 AM
    Thanks, I cant reply obviously but I sent you an email with all the files attached. thanks again.
    07-09-09 05:28 AM
    hey i found this thread in "search" i was also trying to work out how to put OTA's here, i can make a site..... pls let me know! thanks!
    Last edited by chelledxb; 11-17-09 at 06:47 AM. Reason: I wanted email notification and forgot the first time ;)
    11-17-09 06:47 AM
    funny u mention this. one way i do it is to copy all cod files and the jad files paste them on my media card, open up the jad file on my blackberry and it downloads.
    10-03-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD